Vice President, Disputes ConsultingJob ID 20000298 Madrid, Spain Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Disputes practice provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Lead dispute related engagements
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
- Provide strategic advice to clients in order to help progress cases
- Build client relationships, identifying and sourcing new work, and new product development
- Professional experience of at 6- 10 years as a Civil or Industrial engineer.
- Experience executing large infrastructure projects, ideally in an international environment
- Project Management expertise
- Contract management expertise
- Experience managing major disputes and claims
- Capacity for teamwork
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience in cost analysis would be beneficial
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.