Vice President, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 18000773 Los Angeles, California Apply now
- Execute valuation and appraisal assignments (financial reporting, purchase accounting, annual reporting, lending, etc.) for corporate clients, REITs (publicly traded & non-traded), pension funds, lenders, etc.
- Manage daily activities of real estate staff (Senior Associates and Analysts). Responsibilities include analyzing/determining scope of work, preparing and reviewing deliverables, signing appraisal/valuation reports, and providing periodic feedback and performance review of staff.
- Communicate with clients and foster new and existing client relationships.
- Expertise in discounted cash flow (Argus and MS Excel), Sales Comparison Approach, Cost Approach, and Highest & Best Use.
- Independently gather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone Interviews with Brokers and Property Managers
- Reviewing industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
- Assisting with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance or Real Estate), MS in Finance, MS in Real Estate or MBA from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5-years of experience in Real Estate Valuation or Consulting
- Certified General real estate appraiser license
- MAI Designation in Progress
- Big 4 or large national firm manager level and above experience in real estate valuation & consulting and other real estate valuation designations is a plus
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Intern, Unclaimed Property Dallas, Texas
- Intern, Real Estate Advisory Group Atlanta, Georgia
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations São Paulo, São Paulo
- Vice President, Compliance Consulting Los Angeles, California
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.