Director, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 21000718 Los Angeles, California Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Healthcare M&A service line assists middle-market companies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution in Healthcare.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Market services both to external clients and internal partners, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Work on a variety of sell-side, buy-side, and divestiture assignments on behalf of portfolio companies of private equity funds, closely held businesses and publicly traded companies transactions in all stages from initial client pitches to transaction closings
- Communicate regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop staff - analysts and junior associates
- Minimum 8 years’ experience at bulge bracket, reputable boutique, regional investment bank or in a corporate development role with demonstrable M&A execution experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA
- Demonstrated expertise in financial statement analysis, valuation and corporate finance
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Diversified experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Demonstrates ability to develop new business and maintain strong client relationships
- Minimum revenue expectation based on market segment and hiring manager input
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York