Associate, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 21000717 Los Angeles, California Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Healthcare M&A service line assists middle-market companies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution in Healthcare.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
We are looking for an Associate to join our leading Healthcare practice within the Mergers & Acquisitions Service Line. Work on a variety of transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings.
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions.
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop staff - analysts and junior associates.
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
- MBA with a minimum of 1year prior experience in investment banking or Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience at bulge bracket or reputable boutique or regional investment bank with demonstrable M&A execution experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Strong interest on researching the financial service industry.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- FINRA Series 79 & 63 certification (either current or able to obtain)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York