Analyst, Corporate FinanceJob ID 19001699 Los Angeles, California Apply now
Duff & Phelps’ Fairness and Solvency Opinions provides independent opinions for boards of directors and special committees.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Gather and synthesize industry information from research sources including the Internet, trade publications, industry and equity analyst reports, and periodicals
- Perform financial analyses on client companies, including comparable transaction and public company analysis
- Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures and potential M&A transactions
- Use research and financial analysis to draft executive summaries, information memorandums and other marketing documents
- Research and develop potential buyer, investor, and other target lists
- Manage transaction logistics, including: Update web-based deal and contact management systems, develop weekly client status reports, administer electronic data rooms, presentation binding, and so forth
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management (with a concentration in Finance), or Economics from an Accredited University or College
- Minimum of 1 year of financially focused work experience (investment banking or accounting experience preferred)
- Demonstrates an understanding of financial statement analysis, the merger & acquisition process, and company valuation techniques (discounted cash flow analysis, public company multiples, transaction multiples)
- Demonstrated track record of superior academic and work performance; demonstrated commitment to outstanding results
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Proven business research skills
- Eligibility for Series 79 and 63 licenses
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.