Specialist, Talent AcquisitionJob ID 19002255 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Duff & Phelps leadership relies heavily on the knowledge and expertise of the Talent Acquisition Team, looking to those professionals to recruit and assist in selection of the firm's employees. As part of a global established team and reporting to a Talent Acquisition Manager based in London, you will be responsible for recruiting university and experienced professionals across our EMEA offices. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is collaborative, and relishes a challenge.
- Responsible for managing the recruitment lifecycle ensuring a great candidate experience
- Building and executing attraction plans to recruit intern, graduate and apprenticeship talent
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with Career Services at target universities across UK and Ireland
- Organising and attending university events on campus, including university fairs, workshops, case studies and presentations across UK and Ireland
- Building strong relationships with target universities and societies to attract diverse candidates in line with the firm’s objectives to build a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Managing assessment centres, working with the internal scheduling team ensuring adequate resources are deployed to assess and select top talent
- Responsible for managing recruitment across our Internal Firm Services group (IFS) including, Marketing, Finance, Human Capital and Information Technology recruitment across EMEA
- Track candidate records in firm’s applicant tracking system (Taleo Enterprise Edition)
- Conduct initial interviews, sell the organization, and present candidate qualifications to hiring managers for review
- Work with hiring managers and the Human Capital team to formulate offer components, present offers to candidates, and ensure a high percentage of offer acceptances
- Partner with the internal sourcing team to develop relationships with potential external candidates, attracting passive candidates and turning them into active candidates
- Manage and maintain key client relationships, advising clients on strategic hiring decisions
- Work towards ensuring that all talent acquisition and staffing metrics are met, as well as other team goals
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in recruiting/ talent acquisition; a combination of both in–house and external agency experience is preferred
- Previous graduate recruiting experience would be preferred however would consider candidates with experience in high volume recruiting
- Strong problem solver with exceptional ability to multi task, handle ambiguity and work at pace.
- Ability to think globally and be sensitive to international recruiting practices
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail with experience of managing events
- A collaborative communicator, who can build genuine relationships with stakeholders and candidates at all levels
- Strong presentation and analytic skills
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the financial services or professional services industries
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable
- Experienced in the use of ATS software is necessary (Ideally Taleo Enterprise Edition).
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.