Senior Associate, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21000938 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Business Modelling team combines commercial insight, technical know-how and analytical problem-solving skills to support our clients’ transactions and broader strategic decisions. As part of the team, you will gain exposure to:
- Transactions, buy and sell side
- Financial planning & analysis
- Strategic decision support
- Data analytics
If you are excited about a career in modelling now is a great time to join Duff & Phelps! We have just hired an experienced modelling leader to drive the growth of their new Business Modelling & Analytics team, and we are looking for a motivated Senior Associate (“SA”) to join us and support our growth.
As a SA, you will be expected to build and review financial models, perform data analytics, perform research to support new business initiatives, and work directly with our clients.
The ideal candidate will have prior financial analysis experience from consulting, corporate, audit, or banking background. You will have a STEM academic background or other suitable evidence of a passion for developing deep technical skills.
Finally, the SA will need to be self-starter with strong communication skills and the ability to learn complex concepts quickly in order to work with senior leaders in the group. This position has the opportunity to grow and gain exposure to many different groups and offices within Duff & Phelps by working on cross border and team engagements.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Developing financial models in Excel and VBA under supervision
- Reviewing financial models under supervision
- Driving insight through data analytics
- Supporting business development activities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a STEM subject or relevant work experience
- An accounting or other financial professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years of work experience where you have demonstrated commercial and financial acumen, such as in audit, transactions or financial modelling in industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for learning and evidence of self-directed learning on technical subjects
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Power BI, Alteryx, SQL Server and Python a plus
- Experience in Private Equity, Infrastructure, Renewables and Financial Services a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse