I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services
London, United Kingdom
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Duff & Phelps offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Duff & Phelps advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Duff & Phelps advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 20001141 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organisation, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximise value for our clients. Join us and together we will maximise the value of your career.
Operating from more than 28 countries and 70 offices, Duff & Phelps helps clients realise business goals across M&A, restructuring, financing and other corporate transactions. Complementing its existing Global TAS practice and focused on rapid market share gain, Duff & Phelps is in the process of expanding the team in London and is offering the rare opportunity to join a team that is in ‘high growth’ with unmatched benefits and challenges:
- Key role in shaping and driving the growth of the Duff & Phelps TAS business in Germany, Europe and Global markets;
- High levels of responsibility and autonomy;
- Work-winning, client development and execution opportunities based on an issues-lead approach across a range of sectors - variety and stretch;
- Opportunities to work alongside colleagues on multi-disciplinary projects as part of a collegiate and entrepreneurial group;
- Flexible and performance-based reward structure that is based on a “one-firm” approach and not constrained by territorial/personal boundaries; and
- Real opportunity for accelerated progression
- Manage the execution of buy-side and sell-side operational due diligence engagements, carveout and integration projects for private equity, lender, and corporate clients;
- Assisting in identifying opportunities and issues within both deal targets and portfolio companies (operational process or technology lead improvements, organisational changes) that will support purchase price assessment and/or deal termination;
- Managing and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process
- Advise clients on post-acquisition steps and value creation opportunities to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvement; and
- Work closely with the broader Duff & Phelps team to ensure the application of sound project management principles and quality assurance at all stages and phases of projects
- Minimum 3 years deal experience including financial due diligence;
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills;
- Proven written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on PowerPoint and Excel; and
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
Necessarily successful candidates will have a set of characteristics and attributes that can thrive in this challenging and dynamic environment. We value the ability to operate with flexibility and autonomy whilst being part of a tight-knit, collaborative team who have fun working hard. We don’t support a parochial, “eat-what-you-kill” culture and are looking for strong team players who will absolutely buy-in to the longer-term strategic ambitions of the wider business.
To be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.