I enjoy working here for many reasons, including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members who instinctively help each other.
Senior Associate, Regulatory Consulting
London, United Kingdom
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Duff & Phelps offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Working at Duff & Phelps has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Duff & Phelps continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy LiDirector, Regulatory Consulting, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 20001342 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Regulatory consulting team helps firms deliver on a wide range of engagements including financial crime, compliance risk, regulatory readiness, compliance monitoring and regulatory reporting.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
As a Senior Associate within an expanding team, you will gain exposure to exciting projects. In addition, your career and development opportunities are unparalleled with exposure to clients from day one. Being part of a specialist group, but within a truly global firm, means your personal impact will be instant and supported by an ambitious full service professional services firm.
As a Senior Associate you will work to:
- Undertake reviews following a risk based approach, identifying control failings and operational weaknesses across a range of firms
- Provide on the job and ad hoc advice and support to clients
- Manage and maintain client relationships
- Draft reports for firms and international regulators
- Collate and manipulate data, visualising trends and patterns in performance.
- Prepare and deliver training sessions both internally and for clients
- Prepare pitch documents and proposals for potential work
- Prepare articles and other publications for distribution both internally and externally
- Deliver on a wide range of engagements, including working in the following areas:
- AML/Financial Crime
- Compliance Risk
- Retail Conduct
- Due Diligence
- Regulatory readiness
- Market regulation
- Conduct of business
- MiFID II
- Minimum 4 years’ experience experience in regulation or compliance (for example gained within Consulting, Financial Services Auditing, Asset Management, Banking, Brokers, Investment Banks and the Regulator)
- Background in financial services and an interest in / awareness of current issues facing the industry
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and presentational expertise
- Comfortable and effective working with wide groups of stakeholders, from C-suite to functional heads to operational staff, developing strong stakeholder relationships
- Client facing, solutions focused, individual
- Experienced in Microsoft office, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- CISI qualifications would be desirable
- Preferred 2.1 degree
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.