Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 19002098 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Real Estate Advisory Group provide clients with research and valuation analysis to determine the value of their real estate assets. We support a wide range of client interests, from financing and purchase price allocations (merger & acquisition support), to financial reporting and due diligence. Our Real Estate Restructuring team, works for lenders, stakeholders and property companies in respect of performing and non-performing real estate across the UK.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
- Preparation of strategic reviews of real estate assets, developments and portfolios.
- Assume responsibility for day to day case management of formal real estate insolvency appointments, engaging in building relations with clients, agents and solicitors as necessary.
- Valuation analysis and financial modelling, and preparation (and review) of RICS Red Book compliant valuation reports for single assets and portfolios.
- Undertake the supervision of the detailed analysis of valuation models, including the identification of key trends and performance drivers.
- Preparation of and participation in management presentation and new business presentations.
- Utilisation of your commercial financial analysis skills to contribute to client and stakeholder objectives.
- Prepare and provide reports to Managing Directors and Directors, where appropriate, delegating tasks as required to other members of the team and ensuring their timely completion.
- Industry and business research.
- Significant client interaction at multiple levels.
- Ensure all timescales are met and dealt with as appropriate.
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to the team, assisting them with their training and progression in Duff & Phelps and undertake appraisals and other actions as required.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work and lender panels liaising with other offices and service lines as appropriate.
- Promote the business and services of Duff & Phelps by developing, hosting and attending marketing events and seminars and presentations by other professionals and clients.
- Adhere to Duff & Phelps's systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Strong knowledge of real estate generally, including valuation principles and LPA Fixed Charge Receivership
- MRICS qualified and preferably an RICS Registered Valuer
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience including 1 years’ post qualification valuation and/or real estate restructuring experience
- Highly motivated with the ability to work to a demanding schedule in an entrepreneurial environment
- Superior interpersonal, communication, marketing, sales and organizational skills
- Excellent research abilities
- Ability to make effective decisions by analysing information and considering priorities
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.