Senior Associate, Disputes and InvestigationsJob ID 19001576 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Disputes practice provides industry and technical insights to win disputes related to contractual, fiduciary or related obligations and prepares expert analysis to help clients understand, prevent and manage fraud.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Assist litigation support assignments
- Provide technical accounting advice to lawyers in order to help progress cases
- Assist clients with their investigations into fraud or other financial issues
- Project manage cases
- Build client relationships, identifying and sourcing new work, and new product development
- Preference for Maths/Economics/Physics/Finance Degree
- FRM or CFA qualified
- Experience working in a bank (middle or front office). Preferably with an understanding of Interest Rate Swaps and or FX/equity/FX/IR Options
- Financial modelling and strong Excel skills
- An understanding of statistics , stochastic time series analysis
- Familiarity with financial news, market data (Bloomberg , Reuters) and manipulating time series of Marketdata
- Comfortable researching market events
- Excellent report writing skills
- The ability to establish effective working relationships - with a strong client focus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.