Senior Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 20000255 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Senior Associate will support the line of business systems underpinning the cyber investigations, forensics and proactive security teams. This involves an understanding of virtualisation, centralised storage systems, cloud PaaS such as AWS, network security, security monitoring and basic forensic procedures.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and project manager for eDiscovery cases
- Be able to interpret and execute on discovery plans
- Administration of Relativity workspaces and servers
- Provide the technical and strategic expertise to advise and execute eDiscovery processes
- Ingestion, processing, searching, and producing ESI
- Lead junior staff to support projects goals and deliverables
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in the field of Information Security, Computer Science, or related
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on experience in providing eDiscovery or litigation support services
- Has obtained or is ready to obtain the Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification
- Position of the Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS) certification is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and analytical skills
- Expertise with the EDRM model and project workflows
- Have a strong customer-facing personality with polished communication skills
- Adept with a number of eDiscovery suites and supporting tools and technologies
- Strong understanding of virtualisation, centralised storage systems, cloud PaaS such as AWS, network security, security monitoring and basic forensic procedures.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.