Salesforce Manager II, Chief Revenue OfficeJob ID 19002279 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Chief Revenue Office is seeking a dynamic professional to lead global Salesforce training and user experience initiatives as well as related commercial initiatives. This role is based in London and reports to the firm’s Director of Commercial Operations.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
• Create and drive global Salesforce training and education programs, including the development of multi-channel training materials for end users of various experience levels.
• Spearhead expansion of the Duff & Phelps Commercial Academy, a global online learning environment, in partnership with Human Capital colleagues.
• Pursue enhancements that increase Salesforce's commercial value and serve as implementation project manager and liaison to the business working alongside IT colleagues.
• Support IT colleagues and business stakeholders as needed in evaluating and prioritizing Salesforce enhancement requests from leadership and end users.
• Support Marketing colleagues as needed in evolving Salesforce lead qualification processes to ensure maximum ROI and incremental revenue generation.
• Monitor and report on all aspects of Salesforce productivity and adoption, designing executive dashboards to show progress in the firm’s Salesforce evolution.
• Collaborate with the Commercial Support Team (part of the Chief Revenue Office) to increase global Salesforce proficiency and promote Salesforce-driven data analytics.
• Develop and lead live “train the trainer” events and coach Commercial Support Team members on training techniques and user engagement strategies.
• Support the firm’s Enterprise Business Developers (part of the Chief Revenue Office) and ensure that they optimally leverage Salesforce to evidence their activities and pursuits.
• Represent the Chief Revenue Office in initiatives related to the firm’s digital transformation.
• 7-10 years of overall Salesforce experience working with project teams, management and end users, with a minimum of 3 years of Salesforce experience in a global professional services firm.
• Substantial experience training on Salesforce capabilities.
• Salesforce certification strongly preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
• Highly motivated, meticulous and energetic individual who can be a strong team player and consistent collaborator within a global team structure.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently in a fast-paced, high pressure environment while exhibiting “hands on” approach and comfort taking direct responsibility for deliverables.
• Fluency in other languages (such as Spanish or Italian) a plus but not required.
• Salesforce technical background a plus but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
• Up to 25% travel.
In order to be considered for a position
at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity
and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.