At Prime Clerk, we often stress that we rise together and fall together...much like a family. Many days are fast-paced and challenging based on our clients’ needs, but that intensity is balanced with an overall relaxed culture that strives to be supportive and collaborative. In my experience, organizations that truly care about the best interests of their employees are few and far between, and I have certainly found that in Prime Clerk.”
Operations Analyst, Issuer Services
London, United Kingdom
What makes a successful Business Services — Prime Clerk employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Duff & Phelps offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Consultant leads to Managing Consultant
Managing Consultant leads to Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant leads to Director
Director ends this path
I enjoy working with Prime Clerk because it allows me the opportunity to constantly improve my skill set and evolve with the industry. The culture is one of comradery and motivation where hard work is recognized and celebrated. My talented colleagues are like family and we work in unison to produce quality results. That is something that is unique to this company that sets it apart from other employers based on my experience.
Nickesha ScullySenior Consultant, Prime Clerk New York
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Operations Analyst, Issuer ServicesJob ID 21000035 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Lucid Agency & Trustee Services was launched in 2017 and provides independent, conflict-free, third-party loan agency, security agency and bond trustee services. Servicing the bond and loan markets, Lucid has developed it’s strong reputation by providing proactive and bespoke services to it’s clients.
The Operations position sits within a team of three, responsible for a portfolio of © 300 transactions in Lucid’s agency and trust business. The operations analyst will provide support both during the on‐ boarding of new deals and the maintenance of existing transactions (both loan and non‐loan transactions) duties to include:
Deal On‐Boarding ‐ Assisting the transaction management team with all aspects of deal on‐boarding this is to include:
- On‐boarding transactions into WSO and Lucid’s other systems
- Assisting with initial loan drawdowns/deal closings
- Responsibility for completing operational aspects of deal set up and following up on open items
On Going Portfolio Management ‐ ensure completion of scheduled agency activity in accordance with transaction agreements and Lucid’s procedures. This will include:
- Monitoring and updating WSO to ensure scheduled deal activity is actioned in accordance with transaction agreements
- Calculating / checking fees, interest and principal amounts due are accurate and in accordance with transaction agreements
- Producing invoices for annual and other ad‐hoc fees
- Compiling / checking notices to deal parties are accurate prior to their release
- Creating payments in Connexis for release by Lucid
- Rate fixing
- Monitoring receipt of interest, fees and principal payments to Lucid’s client accounts, advising Lucid’s transaction
- Reconciling Lucid’s client accounts
- Working with Middle Office to ensure all invoices are settled in a timely fashion
- Handling lender and borrower queries on transactions
- Managing transfer activity in accordance with Lucid’s procedure
- Managing all other scheduled deal activity arising from time to time
Managing ad‐hoc transaction activity - assisting transaction management team to administer adhoc and unscheduled transaction activity as directed and in accordance with Lucid’s procedures.
Reporting and Compliance ‐ completing monthly KPI reports for Lucid’s management
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.