Managing Director, RestructuringJob ID 19001142 London, United Kingdom Apply now
You have the ability to determine potential selling opportunities through industry targeting exercises, research and analytical skills coupled with an awareness of the full cycle of project management from budgeting to cash collection. You will gather, verify and analyze client information formulating views and conclusions, identifying key issues and providing workable solutions. As a Managing Director you will take responsibility for key assignments and the management of team in order to drive progress to the desired result. You understand the capabilities of the firm, looking for capabilities to sell additional services to our clients. You will act as a role model by leading junior members of the team, coaching and developing their skills when required. You will participate in the preparation of deliverables including proposals and reports whilst assisting in presentations and discussions with clients.
You have strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with exceptional verbal and written communication skills which are centered around a customer mindset. With experience gained in both restructuring and advisory work you have a high level of commercial acumen and a deep understanding of corporate failure and awareness of the potential solutions available. You have leadership experience in the areas of managing and developing client relationships and in the areas of developing and mentoring staff. You seek feedback on your own performance in order to drive your own development, whilst thriving under pressure. You have the ability to develop internal and external networks through personal contacts and being both proactive in attending and suggesting marketing opportunities.
- Assist companies in financial distress including turnarounds, non-formal and formal restructurings
- Ability to market services both to external clients and internal partners, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop staff - Managers and Directors
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Opportunity exists for the right candidate to have national and international role
- Restructuring experience in international accountancy practice, restructuring boutique or similar organization
- JIEB Qualified with good mathematical/problem solving skills
- Strong business development skills and history of successful fee generation
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day to day aspects of client relationships and projects
- Demonstrated record of leadership and effective management in matrixed organizations
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and expertise within the field of restructuring
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.