Manager II, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19001113 London, United Kingdom Apply now
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Provide client management. Liaise with internal and external customers to ensure that customer expectations are consistently being met. Review and resolve client escalations.
- Review all reports prior to delivery to ensure that they reflect the parameters agreed upon by the requesting client businesses
- Responsible for new business request intake and coordination with other Kroll team members.
- Assume responsibility for liaising with client’s global research team to confirm parameters of the assignment (scope, jurisdiction, turnaround, and research components)
- Generate monthly reports for client senior management and staff. Conduct analysis, report trends in the form of a regular program review. Approve reports generated for distribution to business partners.
- Minimum of 5+ Years Research and/or Project Management Experience
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and challenging operational settings.
- Knowledge of relevant due diligence investigative techniques and tools — including public records and open source research.
- Experience conducting quality / content reviews of completed research a plus
- Experience coordinating across global offices and communicating / interpreting requirements in a clear, consistent fashion
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of investigative programs and services.
- Bachelor's Degree minimum. Advanced Degree preferred.
- Professional License/Specialized Training – ex: Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist – a plus
- Preferred second/third language skills.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.