Manager II, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19000865 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services.
Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Responsibility for effectively running a case (or work streams of large cases) through to its closure, from structuring projects, managing resources, presenting findings and providing commercially viable advice to the client.
- Assist clients in investigating alleged regulatory breaches and instances of fraud, bribery and corruption across EMEA.
- Advise corporate clients in developing and enhancing fraud, sanctions and ABC compliance programs.
- Assist mid-tier financial institutions in assessing and improving their fraud or AML/ABC and Sanctions risk management.
- Fact findings interviews with a range of stakeholders involved in cases.
- Support the development of the Financial Investigations Practice in the region by identifying new clients and business opportunities and retaining key relationships with existing clients.
- Extensive experience of working in a reputable professional or financial services firm, investigative organization, or in house investigation experience.
- Internationally recognized accounting qualification or CFA is essential (minimum 3 years post qualified).
- Forensic accounting or Financial Investigation experience either in practice or in a regulatory environment
- Commercial understanding of both developed and emerging markets.
- Managerial level report writing skills
- Exceptional presentation and client relationship skills
- Proven quantitative, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong understanding of project financials and financial management
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness
- Intellectually curious and adept at navigating ambiguity.
- The position will require regular international travel.
- Fluency in another language advantageous.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Valuation Services East Palo Alto, California
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Senior Database Developer, Complex Asset Solutions Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Consultant, Portfolio Valuation Bengaluru, Karnataka
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.