Intern, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 21000180 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ M&A Advisory practice advises companies on buy and sell side engagements and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
• Research to support engagements with clients and potential clients
• Identification of buyers for businesses for sale
• Profiles of targeted businesses
• Performance of valuations on a wide range of entities using discounted earnings, discounted cash flow, market and transaction multiples – and being able to source such analysis from data sites
• Research and analyse industry and company information
• Presentation of results in a clear and concise report to project team
• Assisting in the development of presentations and publications communicated to clients
• Being able to work as a junior member of a team
• Availability to start in April/May
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Currently pursuing Bachelor or Master degree
• You are characterized by superior analytical and problem-solving skills as well as capacity for teamwork and personal commitment
• Excellent English (written and spoken) and you are very familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Additional language skills will be an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
• Relevant internship experience
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York