Intern, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 19000178 London, United Kingdom Apply now
The Intern will be expected to carry out the following tasks as part of their role:
- Carry out research by using databases, internet and public domain tools.
- Collating and organising large volumes of data.
- Document and e-mail review and analysis.
- Interrogation of financial and accounting data.
- Providing administrative support to Case Managers including scanning, photocopying and filing.
- Assist Case Managers in using Excel and PowerPoint to provide diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present key findings and patterns identified in the investigation.
- Communicate regularly with colleagues to inform of progress of case work, highlighting key issues where necessary.
- Organise case files, maintain accurate research records and record all billable costs.
- Provides additional administrative support to the team when requested.
Below are the key skills, competencies and qualifications which applicants must meet to be considered for the Intern position
- Availability : 3 months Summer Internship (June, July and August)
- Fluency in English
- Proficieny in another language
- Strong academic background
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with the ability to convert data and information to produce PowerPoint presentations
- Awareness of sensitivities of working in a variety of cultural and political environments
- Ability to communicate to Case Managers and colleagues with impact
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Business Development Manager II, Compliance Risk and Diligence London, England
- Director, Cyber Risk Milan, Lombardy
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk Secaucus, New Jersey
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.