Graduate Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 19002257 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Real Estate Advisory Group provide clients with research and valuation analysis to determine the value of their real estate assets. We support a wide range of client interests, from financing and purchase price allocations (merger & acquisition support), to financial reporting and due diligence. This spans a wide spectrum of institutional property types including high-rise office buildings, sports stadiums and arenas, apartment and condominium developments, regional malls, industrial parks, golf courses and destination resorts.
Duff & Phelps are looking to hire a graduate to sit within the Real Estate team. The graduate will get exposure to all asset classes in all geographies whilst being able to undertake the APC to gain RICS certification.
- Performing valuations on all asset classes both national and international. These include but are not limited to Office, Retail, Industrial & Logistic, Hotels, Mixed Use and Developments.
- You will be taught how to build bespoke valuation models (MS Excel & Argus) utilising various approaches which include but are not limited to Traditional, Discounted Cash Flow, Comparable Sales, Construction Cost and Residual.
- Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone Interviews with Brokers and Property Managers
- Assisting with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Assist with the writing of valuation reports
- Ability and willingness to travel to Europe and the Middle East
- Support will be provided to undertake the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) through the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and other approved professional qualifications.
- Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or relevant experience in Real Estate
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.