Finance AnalystJob ID 19001540 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In this role you will be part of the UK Finance team, reporting to the Business Support and Analysis team, but will also be required to work closely with other areas of Finance and the wider business.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Working with large volumes of data in excel and be able to sort and pivot effectively.
- Contributing to project set up in our accounting system and any changes are submitted and processed.
- Process work requests and general maintenance of projects
- Process revenue adjustments and project closures
- Working with client service team EAs to raise invoices for clients.
- Someone with a logical and numerate mind, analytical skills, possessing attention to detail;
- Good organisational skills, with ability to prioritise and manage time effectively. sufficiently motivated to be able to take ownership and plan / deliver their work.
- A team player who is confident in communicating with others and able to work within a team, with a hands-on attitude.
- Able to work to tight deadlines, and under pressure.
- Able to work with large volumes of data in excel and be able to sort and pivot data effectively and show a clear audit trail and assumptions made.
- GCSE Maths and English (C or above).
- Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Understanding of accounting methods.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.