Experienced Senior, RestructuringJob ID 20000489 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Our Restructuring professionals serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Proactively ensure all areas of your work are completed on time with any deviations to this being agreed with the manager in advance
- Identify and discuss with the manager issues and obstacles as they arise, suggesting solutions to overcome and progress matters
- Provide regular updates to the manager as agreed;
- Use IPS case management system for all cases, proactively addressing upcoming diary events as appropriate
- Ensure deadlines met and case progression can be demonstrated across own portfolio
- Be able to work on several different assignments effectively at one time
- Visit client premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide supervision of/delegate work to more junior staff and assist juniors with queries;
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to junior members of the team, assisting them with their training and progression in Duff & Phelps and undertake appraisals and other actions as required
- Draft non-standard correspondence and statutory/bank reports
- Draft of information memoranda, liaise with interested parties in respect of sale of business and/or assets
- Adhere to Duff and Phelps’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Engaging personality
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Strong team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience of Administrations, Liquidation (CVL and MVL) and CVA processes
- At least 3 years’ insolvency experience
- Commensurate knowledge of Insolvency Act and Rules relating to the above procedures
- Strong academic track record
- Qualified ACA / ACCA or training towards achieving these qualifications
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.