Director, Valuation ServicesJob ID 21000940 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
If you have a background in modelling and are looking for the next step in your career now is a great time to join Duff & Phelps! We have just hired an experienced modelling leader to drive the growth of our new Business Modelling & Analytics team, and we are now looking for a motivated Director who can join us and drive further growth.
Duff & Phelps’ Business Modelling team combines commercial insight, technical know-how and analytical problem-solving skills to support our clients’ transactions and broader strategic decisions. As part of the team, you will gain exposure to:
- Transactions, buy and sell side
- Financial planning & analysis
- Strategic decision support
- Data analytics
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Building long-term client relationships through exceptional client service including a deep understanding of the client and their needs, exceptional responsiveness, and the delivery of the highest quality service and work product
- Translating exceptional client service skills into new client relationships
- Help our team develop a deep technical strength in financial modelling (excel and VBA) and drive insight through data analytics
- Oversee engagements from day-to-day interaction with the client through to staffing and managing the resources and work plan through to timely completion
- Provide mentoring and support to the junior team
- Play a lead role with practice development and business development
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a STEM subject or relevant work experience
- An accounting or other financial professional qualification
- Minimum 8 years of building and reviewing financial models in Excel and VBA
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for learning and evidence of self-directed learning on technical subjects
- Broad sector experience desirable but Private Equity, Infrastructure, Renewables and Financial Services a plus
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Power BI, Alteryx, SQL Server and Python a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse