Director, Transaction Advisory ServicesJob ID 19000576 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Transaction Advisory Services practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Transaction Advisory Services professionals analyze financial and operational results of target company through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Overseeing buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements for private equity, lender, and corporate clients
- Advising clients on post-acquisition steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Advising clients on pre and post-acquisition transaction issues
- Working closely with the team to ensure we apply sound project management principles and quality assurance at all stages and phases of projects
- Monitoring and maximizing team’s utilization
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing long-term business relationships
- Understanding the capabilities of our firm and looking for opportunities to cross-sell additional services to our clients
- Play an active role in people initiatives, including recruiting, developing and retaining staff
- ACA, ACCA qualification, or international equivalent, ideally with first time passes
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or other relevant discipline
- Considerable experience in M&A advisory, accounting and financial due diligence, purchase accounting, and advising on sale and purchase agreements and purchase price disputes – either from a Big 4 or top tier consulting firm
- Demonstrable leadership experience
- Proven ability to build and maintain a network of industry contacts
- Demonstrated superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.