Associate, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 21001104 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Pagemill Partners is a leading technology M&A Advisory practice with more than 300 M&A transactions completed over the past 15 years. Pagemill is the technology M&A division of Duff & Phelps, a Kroll Business.
The Pagemill Partners team is focused on working with middle-market technology clients on M&A and capital raises. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here.
Our strength stems from our deep domain expertise across key sub-sectors of technology, our extensive transaction experience, our tenured relationships with strategic buyers and private equity firms, and our global reach. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Work on a variety of 'sell-side', ‘buy side’ and fundraising transactions in all stages, from initial client pitches to transaction closings
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers in corporate finance transactions
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop staff - analysts and junior associates
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience at bulge bracket or reputable boutique or regional investment bank with demonstrable M&A execution experience
- Ability to make effective decisions by analyzing information and considering priorities.
- Strong analytical, comprehension, research and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of superior academic and career performance; demonstrated commitment to outstanding results
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership potential and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position at Pagemill Partners, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Pagemill Partners and Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.