Associate Managing Director, Global Service DeliveryJob ID 19001547 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk practice is a global leader in cyber resiliency and data security, cyber investigations, incident response, breach notification and intrusion prevention. Our practitioners are highly accomplished experts, many of whom have served with federal law enforcement and other government and intelligence agencies, law firms, international auditing companies, and management consulting companies. We bring unique insights and highly informed perspectives from our experience managing diverse cyber investigations and advisory services for a global clientele of law firms, financial institutions, corporations, non-profits, government agencies, and private individuals.
For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 4,000 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
Our Cyber Risk team seeking a highly-motivated, positive, and experienced global operations leader with international client management, creative solutioning, account and vendor management experience to help grow our breach notification practice. This leader will be an expert in leading technologies and methods for breach notification and Cyber incident response including recurring and non-recurring client onboarding, event notification, end-user service delivery, and call centre. In addition, this individual will be the site leader for the EMEA functional area of the business. The leader will be responsible for delivering outstanding client satisfaction. This leader is positioned to build and develop a global, loyal, satisfied, and appropriately skilled team to analyse operational processes and escalation procedures, to perform needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements, and to execute on initiatives that bring value-add to the customer/clients.
- Grow and lead a global service delivery team with resources in multiple offices around the globe delivering seamlessly for international clients impacted by security events.
- Balance the myriad of global regulations impacting data security and privacy with exemplary client services and flawless delivery
- Develop a plan (including metrics and objectives) and execute against continued process optimisation and implementation initiatives, focused on improving time and customer service, including - but not limited to - automation and implementation processes globally
- Help drive overall cost management, quality improvement, business efficiencies, and service delivery around new products/solutions within the business.
- Establish baseline service delivery objectives and ensure processes in place to measure and track on an ongoing basis
- Working with Technology and Product, ensure the ongoing maintenance and updating of work flow systems, infrastructure and business processes
- Responsible for the organisation’s reference data librarian function and processes; working to improve documentation, resiliency, and automation and continually working to improve automation; expand coverage and improve operational excellence
- Actively review vendor contracts and translate contractual requirements into operational processes to be followed globally.
The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills; in particular, relationship building with both internal/external stakeholders and leadership team peers. Demonstrated ability to to manage effectively in a fast-paced incident driving environment which runs via a matrixed organization. The leader has strong service delivery, ideally in incident or crisis response, and business acumen (both strategic and tactical) and is able to combine big-picture, long-term orientation with understanding of details, technology, and sense of urgency.
- Provide strategic direction and focused leadership to the service delivery teams located around the world.
- Address challenges and market opportunities with creative problem-solving leveraging human capital and technology balancing immediate needs with a forward view of the business and tools to facilitate improved service delivery.
- Drive initiatives to systematically re-engineer business processes (direct/indirect) and resolve longer-term product delivery and support issues where applicable.
- Function as the Senior Leadership Team’s pre-eminent resource in translating operational strategy into measurable goals and service delivery.
- Manage processes and influence employee mindset to drive efficiency and effectiveness throughout the organisation.
- Motivate and develop Operations team members to strive for operational excellence in their daily routines - ultimately driving customer service and satisfaction.
- Manage overall vendor relationships as it relates to service delivery, quality, price and metrics.
- Prepare organisational capability to respond to customers shifting needs in terms of service delivery.
- Collaborate with sales professionals and leadership team when working through client requirements on new business development opportunities.
- Lead key, high profile process and/or operational improvement projects, as necessary.
- Serve as the facts and data conscience of the organisation, driving true accountability for management by metrics. Set aggressive yet achievable improvement targets and measure success and accomplishments including internal and customer SLA’s.
- Manage the portfolio of improvement efforts focusing on reduction of organisational complexity and waste reduction aligned to strategic goals.
- Oversees compliance and internal quality audit functions conducted on a regular basis within each unit.
- Advocate for operational requirements as part of the service delivery design process.
- Focus Operational Excellence efforts to generate improvement in the customer experience as measured by Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Effectively manage resource conflicts, mediate highly complex and sometimes conflicting issues involving multiple groups.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a relevant field. MBA preferred
- Operational experience. Has worked in a global operational role for 10+ years with progressive experience leading to at least two years’ experience in operational management
- Ability to devise creative and innovative solutions to client needs including to global notification, call centre and engagement management.
- Team management experience. Has 10+ years of experience managing service delivery teams
- Experience in managing change, implementing process improvements, new systems and processes both procedurally and technologically
- Excellent analytical skills; expert user of Microsoft Excel to create models and metrics
- Superior communication skills; ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Ability to drive forward and coordinate a number of concurrent projects and tasks, managing own time to deliver against competing demands
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the success of the business
- Willingness to travel internationally potentially up 50% of the time
- Strong sense of time management and prioritisation.
- High standards of integrity, energy level, and self-motivation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with external clients and internal colleagues demonstrating the ability to reach the desired project outcome.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (listening, verbal, written presentation)
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.