Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19002408 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
- Support the overall research and due diligence process for Kroll’s Risk & Compliance practice area.
- Manage cases from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals.
- Advise our clients to make informed, strategic decisions that have a huge impact on their organizations.
- Work with clients of all sizes and industries, providing a portfolio of services that includes third party screening and monitoring, reputational due diligence solutions
- Use the Kroll Compliance Portal, a user-friendly web-based due diligence, governance, and compliance platform
- Proficiency in written and spoken Bulgarian would be advantageous
- A high value on our talent and seek candidates with a high level of conscientiousness, integrity, and professional pride
- Outstanding English reading and writing skills
- Advanced proficiency in reading comprehension in Russian
- Proficiency in Ukranian would be beneficial, but not essential
- Meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, and the ability to learn quickly, and a dedication to customer satisfaction
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study required
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
- 1-3 years of previous work experience (including internships) is highly desirable
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.