Analyst, Valuation ServicesJob ID 20001465 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
This position is open on 3 November 2020 and will close on 3 December 2020.
- Performance of in-depth research of capital markets, industries and competitors as well as analyses of target companies, e.g. in terms of market strength, strategic fit, and business model / business plans;
- Conception and development of tailor-made analysis tools to support existing valuation models, including equity, debt, derivative and intangible models;
- Performance of valuations on a wide range of entities using discounted earnings, discounted cash flow, market multiples and option / derivative pricing methodologies;
- Analysis of capital markets and assessment of cost of capital according to the Certified Asset Pricing Model (CAPM);
- Presentation of results in a clear and concise report to project teams;
- Assisting in the development of presentations and publications communicated to clients.
- Master’s Degree in a finance related discipline, i.e. Economics, Finance, STEM, Energy & Environmental Finance
- Professional work experience gained in a top tier consulting firm and/or an internationally recognized investment bank, with deep experience in asset management, investment banking and commercial banking;
- Proven experience analyzing and constructing financial models (e.g. operating models, DCF, M&A models etc.) gained in a top tier consulting firm
- CFA level II
- Programming skills to include Python and SQL
- You are characterized by superior analytical and problem-solving skills as well as capacity for teamwork and personal commitment;
- Excellent English, (written and spoken) and you are very familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Capital IQ and Bloomberg.
Competitive salary offered.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.