Analyst, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 19000528 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ M&A Advisory practice assists middle-market companies and is differentiated by industry expertise and superior deal execution.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Research and analyse industry and company information
- Perform financial analyses, including comparable transaction and public company analysis
- Build detailed financial models, incorporating operational and cash flow forecasts
- Draft teasers, information memorandums and other marketing documents
- Research and develop potential strategic and private equity buyer lists
- Manage transaction logistics, including: update documents, administer data rooms, organize calls/meetings, etc
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Obtained at least a 2:1 in your chosen degree discipline
- Minimum of two years of financially focused work experience (investment banking or accounting experience preferred)
- Demonstrates an understanding of financial statement analysis, the merger & acquisition process, and company valuation techniques (discounted cash flow analysis, public company multiples, transaction multiples)
- Demonstrated track record of superior academic and work performance; demonstrated commitment to outstanding results
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Proven business research skills
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership potential and strong personal integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.