Analyst I, RestructuringJob ID 20001040 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Our Restructuring professionals serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Responsible for the various day to day procedures involved in the successful operation of the business of Duff & Phelps and for ensuring deadlines are met. Professional training opportunities may be available to successful candidates.
- Provide assistance to all other members of the team
- Use IPS case management system for all cases, react to diary prompts as appropriate and deal with daily banking issues
- Visit client's premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals
- Draft non-standard correspondence and statutory/bank reports
- Deal with all aspects of case administration in formal insolvency matters including CVA, CVL, MVL, Administration, LPA and Administrative Receivership
- Drafting of information memoranda, liaising with interested parties in respect of sale of business and/or assets
- Photo-copying and filing as required
- Adhere to Duff and Phelps’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Relevant degree, achieving 2:1 or equivalent
- Ability to develop and drive relationships with individuals from all industries
- Engaging personality
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.