Administrative AssistantJob ID 19001907 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
We are looking for a professional, capable and motivated Admin Assistant to provide proactive support to the team. We are looking for someone who enjoys being busy, has plenty of initiative, is confident, high energy and can 'hit the ground running.
- To support a team in relation to the basic daily administrative tasks and updating internal daily systems (Lawson, Salesforce etc.).
- Basic diary management for the team/MDs
- Arranging meetings, conference calls and agendas.
- Occasionally assist with presentations and binding documents.
- Booking meeting rooms and attendees into security/reception.
- Organise new starters.
- Organising some travel arrangements and producing travel itineraries.
- Process timesheets and expenses.
- Billing/Drafting and issuing invoices.
- Drafting and issuing Engagement letters.
- Completing KYC.
- Deal with ad-hoc queries that may arise within the team.
- Administering and updating client details and opportunities on Salesforce.
- Managing and maintaining project codes on Lawson.
- Occasionally help to organise events.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary for the efficient running of the business
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads and remain calm under pressure
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Fast thinking, proactive and confident working unsupervised using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.