Account Manager I, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 19001729 London, United Kingdom Apply now
- REVENUE RETENTION: A key aspect of this role is to retain Revenue under Management (RUM) of a specifically assigned portfolio of customers and ensure customers' business needs are addressed. Meet or exceed annual net retention target.
- REVENUE GROWTH: Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas. Form new relationships within the assigned set of accounts and initiate sales activities to identify new buying centers and/or cross-sell opportunities of other Kroll services. Meet or exceed your annual revenue growth target.
- RELATIONSHIPS: Develop trusted advisor relationships with key contacts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors. Maintain excellent levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication. Client relationships are built and maintained via telephone, email, and regular in-person meetings (such as account review meetings; new buying centers etc.). Demonstrate leadership by collaboratively engaging D&P’s senior management and other internal stakeholders to lend support to the account management key objectives. Successfully collaborate with sales team colleagues to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- SUPPORT: Actively support regional sales and marketing initiatives, events attended and / or organized by Kroll CRD. Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- ROLLOUT AND ADOPTION: Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives. Ensure appropriate levels of customer training and awareness are provided through your own means and by partnering with the designated Portal Support Team.
- STRATEGIC APPROACH: Create new strategic account plans, assess revenue potential and identify at risk revenue. Provide timely and proactive input to ongoing development of account plans to assess opportunities, threats and weaknesses. Outline targeted activities to penetrate your client base aimed at revenue retention as well as growth. Project manage all resources necessary to implement these plans.
- KNOWLEDGE: Work closely in a team environment including research colleagues, technical and sales support to gain proficiency in presenting and proposing the whole range of Kroll CRD solutions, while managing client expectations.
- Gather information on customer needs to solve customer business issues. Overcome objections, negotiate renewal contracts and pricing. Clearly demonstrate an understanding of Kroll CRD products, pricing, administrative procedures, and organization to effectively answer clients’ questions or implement solutions in a timely fashion. Use this knowledge to help increase the value and adoption of our solutions by the client.
- Maintain a current understanding of competitors’ offerings and industry/market trends.
- FORECASTING: Manage your revenue forecast and pipeline to ensure clear reporting of forthcoming renewals, additional sales opportunities, plus the associated revenue and timescales via D&P’s CRM system. Use Salesforce to manage status updates, priorities and next steps.
- BS/BA or equivalent in Business or Marketing or relevant commercial experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a B2B environment, ideally in the Compliance industry or where professional services have formed the focus of the transaction.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable strong ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Skills required include strong organizational ability, through tasks prioritization and effective time management.
- Enthusiasm, passion and a commitment to mutually successful outcomes for the client and Kroll are a must!
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.