Analyst, Office of Professional PracticeJob ID 19001340 Libertyville, Illinois Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Office of Professional Practice (OPP) Analysts consult with our global engagement teams, providing guidance and input into international valuation and cost of capital assessments. Duff & Phelps continuously develops and enhances a variety of models and tools to provide meaningful and defensible measures of risk for our engagement teams worldwide. The team also creates thought leadership for the firm through writing books, writing articles, creating studies and surveys and creating online financial apps and tools for use firm-wide. The position will support our Silicon Valley Technology Industry valuation practice (located in Palo Alto, California) which serves many of the world’s leading private and public technology companies.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Research and monitor economic, financial, and political developments that impact individual country risk assessments.
- Update existing international cost of equity models (e.g. sovereign bond yield spreads, relative equity volatilities, country credit rating model, etc.) on a regular basis.
- Participate in the development of international Cost of Capital risk measures, tools, and books.
- Assist in responding to global engagement team requests related to Cost of Capital inquiries.
- Prepare economic summaries for use in our reports for the U.S. and foreign entities.
- Assisting with other projects, time permitting.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Management (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Engineering (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Accounting, Economics or Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Must be available to start by August, 2019
- Minimum current cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Strong Excel & Microsoft Word skills
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow & focus on quality work
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.