Managing Consultant, Prime ClerkJob ID 19001742 Kings, New York Apply now
Prime Clerk, a division of Duff & Phelps, is a young successful company looking for employees who would like to work in an exciting fast-paced environment with a growing company. We provide comprehensive claims administration, case management, noticing and consulting services to companies, their attorneys and financial advisors. We offer effective and efficient technology-based solutions for restructuring cases, whether inside or outside of bankruptcy.
This individual will join a team executing numerous client service responsibilities related to administering large chapter 11 cases.
The Quality Assurance/Case Support Group is part of the company’s Business Operations and Controls Department.
This is a mid-level position with potential for growth and significant client contact.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and meticulous critical thinker, willing to work long hours, as necessary. Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a high proficiency with Microsoft Excel are required.
While this position requires training across all four divisions in the Quality Assurance/Case Support group, the position will provide the candidate with an opportunity to focus on two of the four divisions: Communications, Claims and Case Support, Special Projects, and Affidavits. Each division supports Prime Clerk’s Consulting and Solicitation Departments and the candidate will receive training on all relevant tasks. The candidate will report to the Senior Consultants and Director of each division for which he/she is performing work.
The Managing Consultant will perform the following functions:
- Manage, perform and QA assigned tasks or projects to ensure accurate and timely completion
- Assist Senior Consultants and Directors with logistics and planning for tasks or projects
- Provide data management support to Special Project, Claims and Case Support teams
- Assist Senior Consultants with coordination of necessary resources and paperwork, including personnel and technology equipment
- Support Senior Consultant’s or Director’s interactions with the client (i.e., providing task or project data to Senior Consultant or Director for messaging to client)
- Identify and propose solutions to problems
- Identify areas for improvement in internal procedures and help implement same
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Mid to high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and data management
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Legal, financial or technology industry background a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.