I have enjoyed the last seven years working at Duff & Phelps and previously Kinetic Partners for many reasons including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members that instinctively help each other. Helping a broad range of clients is particularly rewarding and the nature of the role means that I'm always learning and meeting new people.
Vice President, Compliance Risk and Diligence
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Duff & Phelps? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 9
- Communicator 8
- Organized 8
- Results-driven 7
- Detail-oriented 7
- Innovation 6
Having worked in a Big 4 and Global Investment bank previously, to me, working at Duff & Phelps has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. You have greater responsibility and ownership compared to a larger firm given our relatively flat structure and immense trust in our team members. But most importantly, whilst Duff & Phelps continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy Li Director, Regulatory Consulting, London
Explore our findings and navigate the regulatory and financial services developments taking place in 2018.
Duff & Phelps professionals are leaders within their respective fields and frequently publish materials and contribute to third party reports.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Duff & Phelps University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 19001777 Hyderabad, India
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Working closely with the Hyderabad CR&D Team Lead, the key responsibilities for this position will include:
- Managing the recruitment of additional Associates;
- Training new and existing staff on research techniques and report writing;
- Enhancing the local report review process;
- Liaising with internal and external customers to ensure that customer expectations are consistently being met. Review and resolve client escalations;
- Reviewing reports prior to delivery to ensure that they reflect the parameters agreed upon by the requesting client businesses;
- Confirming the research parameters and search methodology of CR&D assignments (scope, jurisdiction, turnaround, and research components); and
- Working with client managers in other CR&D locations to prepare and confirm commercial proposals, quotes and feasibility of projects.
- Minimum of 4+ Years in a similar ABC / AML Compliance research role
- Track record and experience in managing a research team
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and challenging operational settings.
- Knowledge of relevant due diligence investigative techniques and tools — including public records and open source research.
- Experience conducting quality / content reviews of completed research a plus
- Experience coordinating across global offices and communicating / interpreting requirements in a clear, consistent fashion
- Bachelor's Degree minimum. Advanced Degree preferred.
- Professional License/Specialized Training – ex: Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist – a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Associate Managing Director, Cyber Security Singapore, Singapore
- Associate Managing Director, Business Intelligence and Investigations Los Angeles, California
- Administrative Assistant London, England
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst, Technology Hyderabad, Telangana
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.