Senior Software EngineerJob ID 21000047 Hyderabad, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions.
As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world and make a real impact at Duff & Phelps, then find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Work with global team lead to develop software based on acceptance criteria and technical specifications
- Work with front-end engineers and data science teams to gather requirements
- Work with the QA team to identify and resolve defects and bugs
- Investigate and document software issues for the other teams
- Work with local and U.S.-based teams to refine requirements in the backlog
- Learn and demonstrate ability with new software development tools
- Actively participate in local daily morning scrum meetings and weekly video calls with the U.S. teams
- Provide leadership & guidance to junior team members
- Minimum level of education required is BA/BS degree in computer science or other relevant educational or work experience; advanced degree is a plus
- At least 4-7 years of application development experience with .NET and C#
- At least 5 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC or Web API
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Demonstrate ability to understand and implement complex middleware business logic
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience delivering and receiving content as JSON
- Experience with a version control system, preferably Git
- Experience with application lifecycle management tools like Jira or Azure DevOps
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Experience with Azure tools
- Experience developing public-facing APIs
- Experience with Auth0/ Azure BC
- Experience with cloud storage like Azure Blob Storage
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
- Knowledge of serverless container services Azure Container Instances
- Experience working with container platforms like Kubernetes or Azure Service Fabric
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse