Senior Data EngineerJob ID 20001495 Hyderabad, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning practice, and we’re looking for you to join our growing portfolio of AI projects. You will be involved in leading, designing, building, and integrating data from various sources and working with an advanced engineering team and professionals from the world’s largest financial institutions, law enforcement, and government agencies.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Design and build corporate data infrastructure and architecture
- Choosing the best tools/services/resources to build robust data pipelines for data ingestion, connection, transformation, and distribution
- Design, develop and manage ETL processes
- Transform data and engineer new features for machine learning models
- Versioning data
- Assist with deploying models to production
- Working with global teams to deliver models
- At least 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer, preferably on Azure Platform.
- Experience with Azure Datalake, Synapse, Data Fabric & any other data tools like Alteryx, Snowflake and etc.
- Experience with Python, PySpark
- Experience in dealing with different kind of databases, data sources and formats
- Experience writing ETL jobs
- Experience with big data tools like data lakes, Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience on data governance and security
- Ability to work with an international team
- Strong cloud architecture principles: compute, storage, networks, security, cost savings, etc.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools like PowerBI is a huge plus.
- Experience with NLP tools like spaCy or NLTK
- Experience with machine learning tools like Tensorflow, PyTorch or Keras
- Experience with real-time data pipelines
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse