Robotic Process Automation DeveloperJob ID 21000241 Hyderabad, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Would you like to create the digital workforce of tomorrow using automation solutions like Robotic Process Automation (RPA)? Duff & Phelps is building an automation innovation center to drive operational efficiencies and develop new products and services to win in the marketplace. We’re building a team of talented technologists looking to learn and develop the next wave of the future.
Duff and Phelps is seeking an RPA Developer who is interested in leveraging technology to unlock operational opportunities in an agile and high-quality team.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RPA Platform and its capabilities/ functionalities
- Engage with internal clients to identify automation opportunities and ensure successful automation of processes/ workflows
- Help gather project requirements for new automation solutions
- Develop automation solutions (software bots) leveraging best in class RPA solutions
- Process analysis and modeling for execution using UiPath
- Authoring of Process Solution Documents
- Test production level code
- Implementation of reusable objects which can be leveraged by various other bots
- Support, monitor and maintenance of software bots
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent technology discipline and/ or equivalent related development experience in lieu of degree
- Overall experience of 2-4 years.
- Working Experience on UiPath for at least 1 year is mandatory, having UiPath Advanced developer certification is a Plus.
- 1-2 years of work experience in object-oriented programming (C#, VB or Python preferred)
- Experience in Power Automate or WinAutomation is an added advantage.
- Proficient in creating Custom Activities and writing InLine Code in UiPath using Vb.net.
- Experience in writing Complex VBA Macros.
- Experience in Designing and developing database tables, stored procedures and triggers in SQL Server. Designing Architecture for ETL/SSIS packages and Designing SSIS packages with different data sources (SQL, Flat files and XMLs etc.) and loaded the data into target source by performing different
- kinds of transformations.
- Ability to provide accurate build estimates
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and documentation by using best software development practices
- Strong communication skills - comfortable in facing project stakeholders
- Experience in using Agile methodologies
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and efficiently, willing to share the knowledge with the team to increase the overall team’s capabilities
- An open-minded team-player with the ability to collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds
- Automation and innovation mindset
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse