Project Manager I, Information TechnologyJob ID 20001067 Hyderabad, India Apply now
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Conduct project discovery sessions with various teams like business, legal, compliance, risk and development.
- Develop a detailed project plans to monitor and track progress at various gates
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the strong relationship with the clients and all stakeholders
- Perform proactive risk management and remediation plans to minimize project risks
- Work with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Establishing comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Develop and present project progress, dashboard & success metrics to senior management
- Track and monitor resource availability and allocation in Agile implementations
- Meet the financial objectives by helping in budget forecast, cash flow plans, ROI calculation, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- University degree and at least 8-10 years of experience as a Project manager in a global organization
- Certifications such as CSM, PMI or PRINCE2 is preferred
- Proven experience in Project, Program & Stakeholder Management
- Experience with process improvement & inventory control
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Experience overseeing an Agile projects.
- Strong experience in effective planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Budget development, cash flow preparation and tracking is a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Project management tools like MS Project, ServiceNow
- Strong MS office skills like Excel, PowerPoint, Word and etc..
- Six Sigma Certification
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.