Manager II, Data EngineeringJob ID 20001475 Hyderabad, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning practice, and we’re looking for you to join our growing portfolio of AI projects. You will be involved in designing, building, and integrating data from various sources and working with an advanced engineering team and professionals from the world’s largest financial institutions, law enforcement, and government agencies.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Design and build organizational data infrastructure and architecture
- Identifying, designing and implementing internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
- Choose the best tools/services/resources to build robust data pipelines for data ingestion, connection, transformation, and distribution
- Design, develop and manage ETL processes
- Transform data and engineer new features for machine learning models
- Version data and create data monitoring models
- Assist with deploying models to production
- Working with global teams to deliver models
- Provide technical guidance to junior members in the team
- Experience with Azure Platform
- Experience with Python/ PySpark
- Experience in dealing with different kind of databases, data sources and formats
- Experience writing ETL / ELT jobs
- Experience with big data tools like data lakes, Spark, Synapze, Azure Data Fabric, Data Bricks and etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical data flows
- Ability to work with an international team
- Experience as a lead/ manager to provide mentorship to junior developers
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Cloud architecture principles: compute, storage, networks, security, cost savings, etc.
- Knowledge on NLP tools like spaCy or NLTK
- Knowledge on machine learning tools like Tensorflow, PyTorch or Keras
- Experience with real-time data pipelines
- In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse