Manager II, Data EngineeringJob ID 20001475 Hyderabad, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps is building an artificial intelligence and machine learning practice, and we’re looking for you to join our growing portfolio of AI projects. You will be involved in developing advanced financial machine learning algorithms and working with an advanced engineering team and professionals from the world’s largest financial institutions, law enforcement, and government agencies.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Working with business analysts and engineers to understand the requirements
- Machine Learning model building, training, validation and tuning
- Explore & Visualize the data to gain better insights and identifying differences in data distribution to address the model performance challenges
- Researching, evaluating and exploring various ML algorithms
- Enterprise Data Management using Data Lake.
- Validating model inputs/ outputs & accuracy
- Deploying models to production
- Working with India and U.S.-based teams to deliver models
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum years of relevant experience required. 8 - 12 Years
- Masters in Computers/ Statistics Preferred
- Any certifications on Data Analytics/ AI/ Visualization is a huge plus
- Machine Learning Libraries (skikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, H2O and etc…)
- NLP, Text/ Data Analytics, NLTK, Word2Vec, Spacy
- Python, Spark,
- Cloud (Azure), NoSQL Databases
- Data Integration, Azure data lake (or any other data lake setup)
- Data Visualization (Tableau, Qliksense, PowerBI and etc…)
- Real Time Data Pipelines
Nice to have skills:
- Containerization (Docker & AKS)
- Large scale systems,
- Sqoop, Kafka,
- Capable of dealing with senior stakeholder from business
- Experience building and supporting complex data systems using Azure
- Ability to communicate task, requirements, design information with clients on a regular basis
- Agile, GIT and modern DevOps capabilities, CI/CD
- Proactive, analytical and capable of influencing and providing decision support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.