Business Continuity Senior SpecialistJob ID 20001446 Hyderabad, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Supports operational & day to day activities of business continuity and disaster recovery efforts & activities for the firm
- Coordinates communication, planning and execution of activities and coordinates with necessary stakeholders, upwards, sideways to ensure all components of BCP
- He/she will be expected to support the BCM and Global BCP leader in a host of different administrative and operational areas of the Continuity office – like setting up pre-defined meetings, recording and documenting test results, coordinating response and recovery activities pre, during or following a disruptive event etc.
- Coordinates with all internal teams and resources and any third parties/vendors/auditors for the flawless execution of necessary BCP activities
- Coordinates Business Impact Assessment (BIA) for all teams and sites
- Ensure proper maintenance of the plan through regular reviews with teams concerned
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct planned tests as required
- Coordinate risk assessment as necessary with required stakeholders
- She/he also are expected to facilitate communication, meetings, tabletop exercises etc. with internal teams and leaders as also with external auditors and clients
- Around 7-8 years as a project manager or an Operation manager in a global service or product organization
- Looking for someone who is strong in project management skills & comes with strong Operations background
- Metric and dashboard oriented
- Experience of being part of digital and/or agile projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing small teams or working with global teams & senior executives
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills and executive presence
Good to have skills/ tools:
- Project management tools like MS Project, ServiceNow
- Strong MS office skills like Excel, PowerPoint, Word and etc.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.