Associate Vice President, Property TaxJob ID 19002222 Hyderabad, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Property Tax Services practice assists clients in identifying tax saving opportunities by reviewing their tangible property portfolio and associated property tax assessments and liabilities.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Establishing operations objectives and work plans to ensure the compliance functions that occur over the tax year calendar are completed on a timely basis
- Delivering returns in a timely manner with final work products that meet or exceed the client’s expectations
- Managing the work of client service team members
- Supervising and mentoring staff on processes, analyses, reports, and presentations across multiple engagements
- Ensure delivery of a quality work product across all the engagements by the team
- Participate in Performance reviews by providing inputs on team member’s performance
- Communicate effectively with the US teams to provide visibility on operations and ensure that a proactive approach is always maintained
- Identify areas of expansion and work towards transition
- Drive process improvements to build efficiency
- Establishing operations objectives and work plans
- Ensuring personal property tax team provides superb customer services to our clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent years of property tax related experience
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant personal property tax compliance experience
- Familiarity with personal property compliance software programs, including PTMS
- Sound knowledge of personal property tax forms and procedures of various state and local jurisdictions
- Exposure on Commercial Real Estate
- Excellent project management and presentation skills, including superior verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience leading a team of professionals and involvement in performance reviews
- Excellent relationship management skills
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.