Assistant Analyst, Unclaimed PropertyJob ID 20000925 Hyderabad, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Unclaimed Property Tax practice helps companies gather, track and report unclaimed property of all types and across all industries.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team, clients, state officials
- Manage high volume compliance portfolio
- Review and process returns, reports and reconciliations
- Navigate the internet to file returns, and perform research projects
- Learn various software applications to manage data
- Stay informed on UP and SUT procedures by participating in training sessions and educational opportunities
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business
- Ability to master new tasks quickly, prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- A critical thinker who can quickly evaluate and analyze companies and financial information
- Ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner and deadlines are met.
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with senior professionals in an engagement team
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and on weekends if needed
- Strong organizational skills & attention to details
- Team-player, customer-centric attitude
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.job
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior User Experience, Design Manager Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Service Management Specialist (Project Portfolio Management) Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Intern, Cyber Risk Los Angeles, California
- Analyst II, Restruction London, England