Assistant Analyst, Sales and Use TaxJob ID 20000926 Hyderabad, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Property Tax Services practice assists clients in compliance & identifying tax saving opportunities.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
Our State Tax Compliance Analysts are responsible for providing professional services relating to sales & use tax (“SUT”). This includes gathering and integrating SUT data in various formats, processing notices and requesting payments, analyze and research requests, generate SUT reports on a monthly basis by the deadline, prepare reconciliation & summary reports, maintain data integrity in proprietary applications, communicate with clients and state authorities and monitoring administrative projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the team, clients, state officials
- Manage high volume compliance portfolio
- Review and process returns, notices and reconciliations
- Navigate the internet to file returns, and perform research projects
- Handle voluntary disclosure agreements
- Learn various software applications to manage data
- Stay informed on SUT procedures by participating in training sessions and educational opportunities
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with co-workers and clients
- Working knowledge of personal computer and multiple software applications used in job functions including Intermediate MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to collaborate with leads and other team members
- Demonstrate the ability to obtain technical expertise in the managed field
- Ability to problem solve and make educated decisions
- Flexible to meet the business and client expectations
- Strong organizational skills & attention to details
- Team-player, customer-centric attitude
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit
- Senior User Experience, Design Manager Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Service Management Specialist (Project Portfolio Management) Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Intern, Cyber Risk Los Angeles, California
- Analyst II, Restruction London, England