Senior Finance SpecialistJob ID 21000596 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Specialist to work on a 6-month contract with possibility for renewal or converting to permanent employee.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Manage the accounting functions of Australia and Malaysia entities to ensure the financial reports are prepared in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with the Corporate Accounting Policy
- Assist in preparation of the US GAAP to statutory bridge of the aforesaid two entities
- Assist in the Accounts Payable (AP) functions for the offices in APAC excluding India
- Maintain the Australia GST filling and reconciliation with the system record
- Ensure timely Australia GST filing
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge on Australia GAAP and US GAAP with experience in preparing bridge is preferred
- Detail-oriented and able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and multitask
- Proven problem-solving skills when faced with unique and new challenges
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of Chinese and English
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Analyst, Compliance Consulting Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Managing Consultant, Quality Assurance and Case Support Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse