Senior Associate, Transfer PricingJob ID 19000947 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Transfer Pricing practice provides comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Acting as the interface between the team leaders and the analyst team, understanding the requirement and seeing the projects through, consulting with the team leaders where required
- Determining appropriate methodologies and building and reviewing transfer pricing models
- Conducting interviews with our clients’ executive leadership teams to gather focused insight into their company’s global operations
- Developing technical solutions to assist with transfer pricing audits and litigation
- Writing client reports, and preparing country-/industry-focused transfer pricing articles
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics and/or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 3 years of transfer pricing or relevant economics experience gained in a consulting environment, such as within one of the Big 4 accounting firms or an economics consultancy or an-house economist role
- A relevant professional qualification would be a plus
- Strong numeracy/quantitative skillset
- Ability to ensure that reports are ready for delivery to clients with a clear logical framework and no grammatical corrections being required
- Suitability and enthusiasm for progression to a senior role
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Analyst
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.