Senior Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 19001563 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Responsibilities also include:
- Counsel business colleagues on risks, both legal and otherwise, associated with client engagements and relationships, building trust and a positive working relationship
- Administering policies and procedures in support of established contracts processes
- Maintaining contract information and records in accordance with applicable processes and procedures
- Proactively working with team leader to prioritize pending contract requests to efficiently advance contract workflow, flag and resolve contract issues, and maintain internal service levels and satisfaction
- Providing regular reporting to management regarding contract status, volume and metrics
- Identifying risk issues related to commercial agreements, and providing practical, responsive advice to facilitate timely resolution
- Working with the business product teams on products and marketing materials to address risk, compliance and contract issues
- Assisting with various compliance and contracts projects, as requested
- LLB or local equivalent (e.g., lawyer, admitted to practice)
- Experience supporting sales and legal organizations in other APAC jurisdictions a plus
- 6+ years' corporate/transactional/sales/technology contracts management experience
- Ability to work independently and take direction well
- Extensive corporate and commercial contracts drafting/negotiating skills and experience
- Experience working with all forms of client contracts and procurement agreements
- Effectively addressing and resolving contractual and business risk issues, including indemnification, liability limitation, privacy, data protection and information security
- Ability to successfully handle multiple negotiations and manage contract review pipeline, effectively prioritizing issue escalation and resolution
- Excellent skills in drafting contracts, amendments, addenda, exhibits and customer communications to achieve timely, successful outcomes
- Proficient in database, word processing and spreadsheet applications;
- Ability to balancing intense commercial imperatives with protection of the long-term corporate risk profile
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate and defend company positions in an effective manner, prepare clear and efficient redlines, and bring agreements to closure
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Corporate Finance Chicago, Illinois
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surveyor, Real Estate Advisory Group Dublin, Leinster
- Associate Manager, Business Intelligence and Investigations Milan, Lombardy
EXPLORE YOUR POTENTIAL
At Duff & Phelps, you’ll be encouraged to reach your peak—and then push further. We’ll complement your current skill set with a personalized growth and development plan.
With more than 2,500 employees working in major business centers across North America, South America, Europe and Asia , we provide clients with both the local knowledge and the global resources they need.
Network of Women
The Network of Women (NOW) was launched in 2012 to attract, develop and retain women at all levels of the
YOU are bright, ambitious, and eager to make an immediate impact. And ready to begin your career with Duff & Phelps.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.