Marketing Manager IJob ID 20000974 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps, the world’s premier provider of governance, risk and transparency solutions, is seeking a Marketing Manager for its business in Asia. The position will be based in Hong Kong and will report to the APAC marketing leader based in India with close collaboration required with marketing leads in the US. The prospective candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a marketing capacity in complex financial or professional services.
This individual will be a key strategic partner to Duff & Phelps’ service line leaders in Asia and will principally lead the conception and execution of marketing initiatives across all channels in the region. The Marketing Manager will need to champion, persuade and orchestrate all marketing efforts in the region and efficiently utilize internal and external resources to be successful. The weightage on activities will be 80% focused on Greater China and Hong Kong and 20% on other regions in Asia.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Originate, develop and execute creative, strategic marketing programs and plans that are supported by regional and local service line leaders and directly align to business goals
- Maximize the use of both internal marketing resources and external vendors to successfully execute marketing programs
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to understand expectations, provide guidance and execute programs on marketing aligned to budget
- Launch an impactful and cost efficient marketing plan that smartly employs a full range of activities, including events, direct and digital communications, thought leadership, public relations and advertising
- Work in close collaboration with marketers in APAC and the US
- Manage and promote all types of events in the region, including sponsorships, hosted events, and webinars
- Champion to drive cross-service marketing initiatives in the region
- Maximize exposure of Duff & Phelps brand and thought leadership through public relations activities and social media
- Leverage marketing campaigns and thought leadership generated across the firm and adapt to local markets, ensuring unified execution, consistency and effectiveness
- Generate close alignment between marketing and sales and partner with corporate marketing team members to develop appropriate sales templates, marketing brochures and other needed tools. Help sales efficiently use the firm’s Client Relationship Management system, and build and maintain targeted contact lists
- Aid in the development of thought leadership materials that support business goals; including newsletters, white papers and surveys
- Understand the competitive environment and tailor marketing efforts to current trends, opportunities and competitive pressures
- Deliver marketing results against a tightly managed budget and track marketing spending to report on return on investment for marketing activities
- Ensure local marketing activities are linked to Duff & Phelps global marketing strategy and support efforts to raise brand profile in Asia
- BS in Marketing or Communications with concentration in business or finance
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing professional or financial advisory services
- Experience in public relations is desirable
- Approximately 10 – 20% travel required, principally in Greater China
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to excel in a matrix management environment with little day-to-day oversight
- Strong team player
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools such as Eloqua and CRM tools like Salesforce is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Specialist New York, New York
- Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance Solutions São Paulo, São Paulo
- Director, Valuation Services Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
- Associate Manager, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District