Human Capital CoordinatorJob ID 20000453 Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Human Capital Coordinator (HCC) will be responsible for the administrative duties associated with employee transactions such as, onboarding/orientation, terminations, transfers, contractual changes, annual appraisal, compensation and benefits etc. The HCC will provide administrative support to the human capital team to ensure that transactions are processed in a timely manner. The HCC will use a combination of HR Information Systems and other methods to process transactions. The HCC will provide regular reports to stakeholders as scheduled or requested. In addition, the HCC will contribute to maintaining data integrity among the various D&P systems.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Provide support for the Asia Human Capital Business Partners
- Respond to employee inquiries for data and directing employees to proper contacts
- Data entry and transaction processing
- Prepare letters/correspondences for HC purposes
- Facilitate payroll transactions to/from HRIS
- Assist with the performance management process (PMP), monitor completion status and assist with scheduling annual meetings
- Assist with new hire orientation and track employees for completion status
- Process demographic data changes
- Run and distribute various reports for business partners on a scheduled basis
- Process exiting employee’s information and Company equipment
- Organize, update and place files on the shared HC global drive
- Administer vacation balances
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in human resources administration/operations, employee relations and/or business partnering in the financial services industry, a professional services firm or MNC
- Experience in working for a regional human resources role a plus
- HRIS experience a plus
- Fluency in both written and verbal English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Possess strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and logical skills
- Ability of problem-solving, multi-tasking and meticulous
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.